Psalm 118:24

Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Samantha's 1st Birthday

On Sat we celebrated Samantha's 1st birthday!!! I cant believe it has already come and gone! It was a great day. She is loved by so many people. I am so thankful for all of our wonderful family and friends. We are so blessed to have so many great people in Samantha's life and ours
















































































































2 comments:

Abby and Jacob said...

Looks like it was a really fun day! Sorry we couldn't be there...we were busy. I love her cake. Where did you get that?

Kelli said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I saw pictures of Josiah and he is precious! Im sure you guys are loving life right now:) Being parents is the most amazing thing in life! I think I can forgive you for not making it to the party:) I got the cake at Publix. It was so good too! We cant wait to meet Josiah. Let us know when you guys are up for visitors and we can come up for the day and visit!