Psalm 118:24

Psalm 118:24

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A week at the Beach!!!

Last week we spent the week on Anna Maria Island with Mom, Dad, and Lee Lee! Daddy came on the weekend and after work when he could! It was a total blast. The first day Samantha was not having the sand at all:) But by day two we could barely pull her off of the Beach! She really loved it! Wed. was Lee Lee's Birthday and we had Pizza and yummy cake! Samantha had fun chasing the balloons around. On Fri Marlene brought her Grandkids Emma and Cohen over to play and watch the sunset. The kids really hit it off and had a great time together! Right before we were about to go in however Samantha just about gave me a heart attack! The tide had been going out around 7:30ish and it made the perfect little tide pool for her to play in. But this day I guess the tide had changed. It started coming in instead of going out! I was on the beach and Noni and Daddy were with Sam...before I knew it Samantha was under the water. My heart dropped and all I could yell was Baby Baby! Noni picked her up by her feet and she never skipped a beat. Not even a minute later she was trying to get back in the water! It was very scary needless to say! It was a week full of fun! We headed home on Sat morning. We cant wait to go to the beach again!

2 comments:

Abby and Jacob said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm glad to see you blog again - I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. I'm looking forward to more!

Kelli said...

Well its your lucky day!!! I managed to get two into one day:) I love all of your new blogs too!