I am a 31 yr. old Wife and Mommy to a beautiful 3 yr old little girl. I live with my Husband and Daughter near Tampa Florida. Since the Fall of 2009 I have been battling Breast Cancer. This has been the most challenging thing I have ever faced. Yet it has also grown me in ways I could have never forseen. One thing I must say with certainty is this, Cancer is NOT a death sentence. With the guidence of my Savior Jesus Christ, I WILL beat this. This space was created so that you may learn of my Journey. My hope is that this provides you a way to express your support and love. I will be posting updates and any new info will be shared here. You can come here to offer your support. Thank you for visiting and may God bless you immensely!
We decided that since this was the last weekend before things change for a while....that we were going to make it a great one! We took Samantha to the Pumpkin Festival. She had a blast! She went on her very first Pony ride! She loved it so much that when it was over she kept begging us peeeezzz! They had a tent full of hay for the kids to play in and she stayed in there forever! Its amazing how the simplest of things makes her happy:) We were on our way to ride the mini choo choo when we got sidetracked by some goats. Well apparently they were hungry, because before we could stop her Samantha stuck her hand up to the fence and the goat stuck his head through. Just like that he nipped her finger:( It was kind of traumtatic for a minute. Until we got to the tractors and the mounds of pumpkins! Then in was onto trying to pick up all the pumpkins and through them like balls...which is what she thought they were:) We got her a mini pumpkin to take home. She loved it but within 2 seconds it was on the ground like the rest of the balls! It was an all around wonderful day! And the best part was is was free! The weather was amazing and we all enjoyed oursleves! Here are some pictures...we are working on getting a video up!
Looks like fun! Is this the Hunsader Festival you are talking about? I cant believe you guys were in short sleeves there and we were in long sleeves AND jackets up here.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Is this the Hunsader Festival you are talking about? I cant believe you guys were in short sleeves there and we were in long sleeves AND jackets up here.
Post a Comment