This past weekend was a whirl wind of fun! Friday night Mom, Dad & I took Sam to the Strawberry Festival! We had this planned for weeks. When the day finally came it was storming all day...we decided to get in the car, head that way and just wait and see what the weather did. Right after we got there the rain stopped and the sky cleared up! She had a blast! She had to tell all the cows and all the people hi. She is such a sweetheart! She and I rode a few rides....she is scared of nothing, and we fear she may be a thrill seeker when she grows up! She had some Strawberry shortcake and all the fun stuff that comes with the Festival!

When I used to show Livestock we didn't have these chainlink fences up. But I think its a good idea for safety now that I have a little one!
Telling each and every steer "hi cow"
Sat morning we set out on a trip to Gainesville to celebrate cousin Josiah's 1st birthday! It was a great party and Sam had fun with all the other kids there. It ended up being a really long day due to insane traffic. We left at 10 and didnt make it home until after 8. We only stayed at the party for about 3 hours. The rest was spent waiting for accident after accident to clear on the interstate. I would have much rather spent that time back at the party with family. But thats how I-75 goes! All in all it ended up being a really great weekend!

1 comment:
Fun times! I love the picture of her with the cupcake on the "horse"! Will you email it to me?
Post a Comment