Psalm 118:24

Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Samantha's 1st Birthday!!!!

Ok so I know its a little early but, we have started planning Sams party. Since we will be in our new house, we would love to have the party there!! We are going to do it Saturday March 7th around 2 or 2:30. Just have a late lunch. I can't believe she'll be 1 in less than two months!!! Anyway just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the plans. There will be invitations to follow in a few weeks about particulars. I cant wait!!!

2 comments:

Abby and Jacob said...

Sounds exciting! I'm so happy for you guys...a new home and a growing baby. I told Jacob about the party last night and asked him what he thought about going (assuming we were invited!) and he's like...um, no. I'm not risking driving for 3 hours with you in labor. He has road rage as it is, I cant imagine that! So, we'll see. I think it will still be early enough, but who knows.

Kelli said...

Hey it would be great if you guys could come!! I know it is risky but you never know! He may decide to make a late apperance in March. Im sure your not hoping for that though! See ya next weekend!